Tailored Arms AR15 Navy SEAL Museum Special Spartan Rifle
Signed By Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor Recipient Michael Thornton
Enter to win this custom weapon. The drawing will take place at the Museum’s Muster Weekend, on Saturday, November 5th at 4:00 PM.
This weapon was custom made for the Navy SEAL Museum, bearing the official logo. Winner need not be present to win. Winner must be able to pass a NICS background check and meet their home state’s requirements to possess a firearm. Open to U.S. Citizens only. Winner must be 21 or older.
Tickets are $20 each. Purchase your tickets online now
- HANDMADE DEEP LASER ENGRAVING WORK BY TAILORED ARMS THROUGHOUT GUN
- CUSTOM CERAKOTE BY TAILORED ARMS BURNT BRONZE DISTRESSED WITH BLOOD SPLATTER
- JL BILLET LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT FREE FLOAT ALUMINUM HANDGUARD
- STAINLESS GAS TUBE, SA ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK .750
- 7075 UPPER AND 7075 SHARPS BROS “SPARTAN” BILLET LOWER
- PERFORMANCE 1:8 16” .223 BARREL @.750 PORT
- EXTENDED CHARGING HANDLE, PAINT TO MATCH DUST COVER
- BILLET PISTOL GRIP, BATTLE ARMS BILLET BUTTON KIT
- JL BILLET STAINLESS V.P.R. MITIGATION MUZZLE BREAK
- LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE BCG POLISHED
- TAILORED ARMS CUSTOM LIGHTWEIGHT FLAT TRIGGER WITH ANTI-WALK PINS @ 3LBS
- MAXIM DEFENSE GEN7 CQB STOCK SYSTEM WITH JP ENTERPRISE PISTON HEAVY BUFFER SYSTEM
- SIG XDR PREDATOR GREEN DOT, MAGPUL MBUS IRON SIGHTS.
- INCLUDES HARD PROTECTIVE RIFLE CASE
***7.6LBS FULLY LOADED WITH OPTICS***
This one-of-a-kind custom weapon has been signed by Lieutenant (SEAL) Michael Thornton, USN (Ret), Medal of Honor Recipient. The Medal of Honor the U.S. military’s highest decoration. Thornton was awarded the medal for saving the life of his senior officer, Lieutenant Thomas Norris, who also earned the Medal of Honor in an unrelated incident.
Tailored Arms is proud to be a part of the active SEAL/SWCC community. With their owners having a combined experience of 35 years in NSW, Law Enforcement, and Federal Government, they pride themselves in building truly one-of-a-kind firearms. Hand built in Key Largo, Florida, Tailored Arms offers world class rifles, pistols, and knives using the most current and relevant technologies. All rifles are built with state-of-the-art components such as Billet 7075/aircraft Aluminum, Titanium, Drop-in trigger assemblies, patented low recoil Muzzle Breaks, and even as far as using Magnesium and Carbon Fiber for unbelievable weight savings. Striving for perfection is key, all while looking good doing it. Each piece is considered a work of art, and we use tools such as custom Concept Design, CNC, Custom Cerakote, and precision Engraving to bring your ideas to life. Knowing first hand how important of a lifesaving tool a weapon is, we don’t sleep until we know it passes our stringent testing and approval.