Custom Built AR15 “WWII Warhawk” Built by Tailored Arms, South Florida
- 7075 billet build handmade laser engraving work by Tailored Arms, Custom Cerakote by Tailored Arms OD green / P40B Warhawk #160 (LT George Welch’s’ aircraft match) Pearl Harbor edition
- JL billet aircraft aluminum handguard
- Stainless gas tube/block
- Sharps Bros “hellbreaker” billet lower
- Performance 1:8 16” .223 barrel
- Extended charging handle
- Billet dust cover
- Billet pistol grip
- JL billet stainless V.P.R. mitigation muzzle break
- Lightweight performance BCG
- Tailored Arms custom lightweight flat trigger with anti-walk pins
- Battle Arms billet button kit
- Maxim Defense Gen7 CQB stock system with JP enterprise Piston heavy buffer system
- SIG XDR red dot
- Magpul MBUS iron sights
Tailored Arms is proud to be a part of the active SEAL/SWCC community. With their owners having a combined experience of 35 years in NSW, Law Enforcement, and Federal Government, they pride themselves in building truly one-of-a-kind firearms. Hand built in Key Largo, Florida, Tailored Arms offers world class rifles, pistols, and knives using the most current and relevant technologies.
Drawing will take place at the Museum at the 38th Annual Muster on 4 November 2023. Tickets are just $20 each.
**Winner need not be present to win. Winner must be able to pass a NICS background check and meet their home state’s requirements to possess a firearm.