Book early and save!
Book by April 15, 2022, and save $1,000 per person. Secure your spot for $2,000 per person!
In August 2022, we are partnering with The National WWII Museum to bring you a unique and exclusive opportunity to dive into our history in Normandy during a tour of this historic region of France. Fellow SEAL Benjamin Milligan joins the tours to bring an added level of expertise that only he can offer, having done extensive research for his recently released book By Water Beneath the Walls. Also drawing on the historical expertise and wide-ranging archival collections of our museums, you will be taken back in history to walk (and swim!) in the footsteps of our predecessors, to honor those who served before us.
Benjamin H. Milligan
US Navy SEAL and Author
Grant Mann, USN (Ret)
US Navy SEAL Museum
He and wife Wendy have been married for 34 years and have a daughter, Savannah, and son, Breton. He presently serves as the Executive Director of the National Navy SEAL Museum in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Full-time logistical tour manager
- Expert local battlefield guides
- Roundtrip airport transfers (when arriving and departing on scheduled group tour dates)
- Five nights accommodations at the Manoir de Mathan boutique hotel and one night at the Sheraton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Private, first-class air conditioned motor coach transportation
- VIP access to sites not offered on other tours
- Entrance fees to all sites, museums, and historic attractions in itinerary
- Video oral-history presentations from the Museum collection
- Personal listening devices on all included touring
- Included gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, and servers
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Reception, 3 Dinners
- Coffee, water, soft drinks, beer, house wines included with lunches and dinners
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Informative map book including useful battlefield maps and archival images to be used throughout the journey
- Personalized luggage tags and name badge