Congratulations to Bill D. of Fl, winner of the Easy Day, Easy Rider Motorcycle! Thank you to all who supported!
The National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum Easy Day, Easy Rider Event
Enter for your chance to win a custom motorcycle from Workin Man Cycles www.workinmancyclesllc.com
purchase tickets below.
DRAWING: November 4, 2017, 4:00 PM
At the 32nd Annual Muster and Music Festival
3300 N. Hwy. A1A
North Hutchinson Island
Fort Pierce, FL 34949
- Engine – 100 Cu. in. Rev Tech
- Transmission – Rev Tech 6 Speed
- BDL 3 Inch Open Primary
- DNA – 8 Over Springer Front End
- Wheels – DNA Spoke 21 X 3.5 Front | 18 X 5.00 Rear
- Tires – Avon Venoms – 120/70-21 Front | 200/55-18 Rear
- Paint – House of Color Candy Green, by Pork Chop Airbrush
- Seat – Custom by Bob Doerr Custom Upholstery
- LED Dakota Digital Gauges
- Arlen Ness – Forward Controls, Grips, Directionals, Levers
- Thunder Heart Wiring Kit with Control Box
- 7 1/2 inch Custom Headlight
Proceeds to benefit the Museum’s Trident House Charities Program
$100/ticket | Maximum 500 tickets sold
Winner need not be present to win.
DISCLAIMER: Winner will receive possession of the motorcycle only. Taxes, title, delivery outside of Museum premises, and any/all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.