Epic Charity Challenge 2020
The Grand Canyon RIM RUCK is on!
This Epic Charity Challenge is capped at 20 participants. Are you one of them?
Hike the Grand Canyon from South Rim to North Rim and return. Estimated completion time approximately 30 hours. Self supported in Canyon with RV support from rendezvous point in Phoenix, Arizona and return.
The Epic Charity Challenge 2020 has reached maximum capacity. Thank you for your overwhelming interest and support! Please find your participant’s name on this page to make a donation.
Sept 17, Arrive Phoenix, Arizona; depart for S Rim
Sept 18, Hike to N. Rim; overnight in RV
Sept 19, Hike to S. Rim; return to Phoenix hotel
Sept 20, Depart Phoenix. Job well done.
Why take on this challenge?
- To raise funds for the National Navy SEAL Museum’s Trident House Charities Program. The Trident House Charities Program is a 501(c)3 dedicated to the preservation of Navy SEAL legacy by providing the Trident House respite house, the Scholarship Program, Direct Family Support, and the K9 Project for Special Operations and their families.
- To get out of Covid Funk
- To prepare your body and mind. If you don’t have a training objective, you’re just going through the motions.
- Because it’s on your bucket list, and you ain’t getting any younger.
- Because it’s two months away, and you do your best work under pressure.
- Because you’ll be sharing the experience with 19 other hard chargers just like you.
Support The Epic Charity Challenge 2020
By supporting the Epic Charity Challenge 2020 you are directly helping the National Navy SEAL Museum support its Special Operations Families through the Trident House Charities Program.
The Museum and its Trident House Charities Program is a 501 (c) (3) organization, so your gift may be partially or fully tax deductible.