The Navy SEAL Museum’s 2018 Easy Day, Easy Rider Event
This opportunity made possible thanks to Workin’ Man Cycles for the generous donation and Bill D. of Longwood, Florida, who won the motorcycle last year and graciously donated it back to the Museum. Thank you for your support!
Don’t miss your chance to win this one-of-a-kind, custom ride, designed especially for the Navy SEAL Museum.
- Engine: 100 Cu. in Rev Tech; transmission
- Rev Tech 6-speed
- BLD 3-inch open primary
- DNA 8 over springer front end
- Wheels: DNA Spoke 21 X 3.5 Front; 18 X 5.00 Rear
- Tires: Avon Venoms 120/70-21 Front; 200/55-18 Rear
- Paint: House of Color Candy Green, by Pork Chop Airbrush
- Seat: Custom by Bob Doerr Custom Upholstery
- LED: Dakota Digital Gauges
- Arlen Ness: Forward Controls, Grips, Directionals, Levers, Thunder Heart Wiring Kit with Control Box
- 7 1/2 inch Custom Headlight
Drawing will take place at the 33rd Annual Muster, Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 4:00 PM
Proceeds to benefit the Navy SEAL Museum’s Trident House Charities Program
$40/ticket; winner need not be present to win
Winner will receive possession of the motorcycle only. Tax, title, delivery outside of Museum premises and any/all ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.